Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC 2

This post is all off my usual topic...but, I tend to do that from time2time.... Thursday ..I went2 c Sex And The City 2 ! .... I thought it was a good movie .... well, considering I'm a bit biased .... i luv luv absolutely luv Carrie and the gurlzzzzzz!!! and tru2 form ...the gurlz did not disappoint! ...
Although, the movie was pretty predictable and kinda corny! ...it was still good! .... I always say they could neva eva top the SATC1 ...i related more to SATC2 .... I saw myself n Charlotte's character ...she needed a break from her kids ...her youngest daughter constantly cried .! ...at 1st i thought they were going 2 give her a diagnosis ...that's how much she cried ... she reminded me of Malik when he was a baby! ...but, as it turned out the baby was just crying ....It was also refreshing to c Carrie's character go thru married changes .... Even though she and her hubby had everything their lil hearts desired they still had marital issues ......Big was content w/ordering takeout & having a date w/tv each nite ....meanwhile Carrie wanted 2go out most nites ! .... (huuuuummmmm wonder why I related soooooo much ) ....lol! ....the other issues the other 2 characters were going thru were predictable and nothing new .... but, all n all it was a great movie ....I definitely suggest u go c it ! ..
It was really nice also to just get out ...and not think about ne camp/afterschool drama !
enjoy ur SATC2 outting!!! ...the cosmo's r on ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment