Monday, May 24, 2010

ONE FOOT N FRT OF THE OTHA...BABY STEPS!!

This time around I will try and blog about other things that's going on in life ....including a host of topics I'm interesting in.... eg: fashion, life, family, and everything in between ..but, of course my main focus will be MALIK! can't eva loose site of him and his journey ....
Who watched the Celebrity Apprentice last nite? A lot of chatter on twitter is Holly Robinson-Peete shld have won .... Well, I think Bret Michaels actually showing up after having a stroke a few days b4 ...well..... ..but, Holly did a wonderful job... ..what did u think?
Did u c the episode where Sharon Osbourne was so emotional ...WOW .she blew me away ...Sharon was reiterating the fact that when something is going on/wrong w/ur child ...and u have to deal w/that reality everyday ...it's nothing that can compare .....while watching her I thought she so GETS IT! ...at times, I feel like ppl really don't have a clue what all this disorder entails.....the little things ppl wouldn't think twice about becomes a major decision ...no move is made in our lives w/o considering Malik!! no move ! .... ppl say oh yea I understand ...I feel 4 u guys ..but, like Sharon said until ur actually going thru that and experiencing that .... u really dont understand ....!!! This Autism thang is a yearly, monthly, weekly, daily part of our lives ...... I was just so refreshing to see someone admit that FACT! Sharon Osbourne also stated w/all of her business savy and money had one of her children had that diagnosis she didn't knoe what she would do .....I think that statement holds tru w/alot of ppl ....it's Devastating !!! ...but, it does get better ...and better and better .... ...u have to have believe n a HIGHER power and never ever give up hope.... ...with that said ....
I have been tryin to also focus on putting a book 2gether so I can tell our story ....Like I stated previously ...Autism is n now.... it's like everyone has a child on the spectrum ...
I think our story is unique bcuz ...we're not celebrities .... we r normal everyday ppl who happen to have a son who has autism. ...I cant call up celebrity friends to support /donate 2our foundation .... Oprah aint tryin to holla @ us. ...Keeping all that in mind ..I still believe we have a great story to tell ...I've been on my husband to buy me a laptop ...maybe having my own computer and being able to write wheneva I want to will spark a fire in me ... ...well until then my blog, my babe.. will have 2do....What I knoe now is:...N oda to walk, u must crawl first ...babe steps ....is how we're doin this thang .... baby steps ......puttin 1foot n frt of the otha!

No comments:

Post a Comment