Monday, May 24, 2010

HOW U DOIIIIIINNNNNNN?????

Hello All,
I knoe, I knoe, I knoe...it's been a minute....I have been facebooking and twittering so much I neglected my babe!!!
Please 4give me ...my brother and best friend asked recently ..."u don't blog ne more???? u should start back blogging" ...well, here I am ....
I've changed around the layout of the blog a bit ...just 4 hopefully the WOW factor ....LOL ...and just something more and different to look @ ...I added CNN, a pic of me ..(which is usually a NO-NO....but, I am starting to feel more comfortable w/myself ..and realize ..it is what it is .)..I added a calendar, a list of some of my blog sites I frequently visit ...hopefully u like the new look and hopefully u can visit some of my blogsites and become readers of them also....
Today is actually the first full day of Malik being out of school ...which he luvs ! now I'm faced w/the challenge of entertaining him for a few days b4 he starts a camp ...I'm still deciding which one to actually send him to ...my first choice went up in smoke when after putting down what I thought was the full cost of the camp and was informed that ..NO that was registration fee ..I had to also pay $89 dollars a week on top of that ....WHAT!!! oh h##$$ naw! ....so, we quickly rethunk (yes I said thunk) ..our camp plans ....
Malik will most likely attend camp for the month of June then in July he will go to NYC to visit his cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends ..he's so excited .he sits here on the computer and pulls up UTube and watches videos of the metro buses in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens ...he also points to a magnet on the refrigerator of the WTC .....u think he's tryin to throw suttle hints....LOL ......For the month of July Shawn and I plan to spend quality time 2gether ...we haven't done it in possibly 15 years ... really ....we will be going to VEGAS babe ...(the perfect place to spend quality time rite ...lol ) ...so when Malik comes back we'll both be refreshed and renewed! That's the plan ...we'll c
Our young man is becoming bigger, stronger, and smarter each and every day .... and he eats like nobodies bid-ness....I'm so proud and in absolute love w/him
Yesterday, we did the Autism Walk in Atlantic Station ..that was our first time participating ....I thought it was really nice hot as all get out but, really nice ....I think they should have had ppl there to point u in the right direction and inform u of things but, no event is perfect rite .... Next year we'll be better equipped to really enjoy ourselves ... I will put a page up of for my friends and family to participate and sponsor us for the walk! ... As soon as I find the plug 2 the camera I will upload some pics ....well, here's hoping to talk to u real soon ...glad u stayed w/me .....it means the world !

No comments:

Post a Comment