Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SHOE PARTY!!!

Last week I had the pleasure of attending a shoe party @the W Hotel Perimeter Center location ....Hello Stiletto presented The Stuart Weitzman summer collection!
I am still on a shoe frenzy high! I felt like a celeb (the person i was meant 2be...afab person wife/mother)....I drank wine ...2glasses, mind u ....lol ..munched on salmon strips, prosciutto, and get this ...wasabi deviled eggs ...I was in heaven!! ..I drank muched and mingled!!
I had a wonderful time ...met so many great people!
At the shoe party they had a walk off ...where u walk a lil runway (carpet runner) and showcase ur shoes, outfit, bag and attitude....The 2 glasses of wine made me participate and showcase my shoes/outfit and attitude ....lol .......a tall nicely dressed woman won ...shoe participants whispered ...she was a model and participates in the walk offs quite often ....but, sistagurl had on som badddddd blk/wht shoes ....w/matching bag ....although, my shoe game is not up 2the level of these ladies (mind u ..im just starting 2 get back n the shoe game ....now the Malik needs me less and less) ... but, give me a few months ...and my shoe game will be rite up there w/them .... and maybe u'll c a brand new winner .....lol ..... all n all It was a great gurlz nite out ....I really enjoyed myself and can not wait 2do it again .... that brings me 2the inspiration 4this post ....
MY HUSBAND .......I feel the need 2 share w/u ..how GREAT he is .... ...he always encourages me 2be the very best I can be! He was soooo happy I went out and had a great time ... bcuz, he knoes I like events/mingling ..and gettin n touch w/my alter ego ...the fabulous1 ...lol .... Thanks Shawn, u the bestest!!!
I took pics of the event ...but, again ..i cannot find my plug in for the computer ..but, n the meantime ...enjoy these photos from the event ....
http://www.shoeclub.us/press.php?item=2010-06-11-atlantaexaminer&show=1

No comments:

Post a Comment