Tuesday, June 8, 2010

44TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!

I wanted 2 write a entry about long lasting love! My Mom and Dad recently celebrated their 44th wedding Anniversary! ...When I think of my Mom & Dad I dont really think of them as an institution or a guide for what marriage & love is.... I just think of them as Mommy & Daddy !
But, their love has definitely stood the test of time! ... As years have passed I think they have learned to love unconditionally, which is so rare these days! Every1 is so ready to throw the towel in!
I really appreciate Edna & Charlie 4giving me a guideline on how 2make a marriage work!!!
Happy Anniversary MOMMY AND DADDY!!!! LUV U GUYS TOO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

  1. 44 years is absolutely amazing. My hats off to them. They are truly an inspiration. Please tell them I said "Congratulations".

    ReplyDelete