Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GET UP & GET NVOLVED !!!

FYI..... After reading an article from Age of Autism ..I started thinking I would luv 4 my boy 2 have a graduation !
I think if Malik could go to a dance/prom ..that would be wonderful ...He needs 2 mingle & have friends !
Then, I thought why doesnt he? .... I think its time I become more nvolved ....I called Lithonia Middle School and asked if I could sit on the board @ school council ...and join the PTSA!
So, next year ....hopefully w/my big mouth ...my boy may have a graduation, dance/prom!
I mean .... I CANT C ANY REASON WHY HE SHOULDN'T, CAN U????
ooooh yea ....We're nvolved ....

2 comments:

  1. If you don't make it happen, nobody else will. Remember, the squeaky wheel always gets the job done. The more involved you are, the easier things come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r so rite Angela! Thanks for the continued support!

    ReplyDelete