Friday, August 7, 2009

OUR SUMMER

I always hear from ppl how I never put enuf pics on the blog ...so ....I have completed a small album of pictures from our summer!! These pictures contain everyone and everything ...
There are pics of my 2 grandmothers (Malik's 2living greatgrandmothers)
My Mom and Dad!!!
My Brother Jr his Wife Fonda, my nephew Buddah and of course my niece Charleze aka Lil Mama ..aka Lil Bit!!!!!!
We have pics of Maliks GreatAunts : Lottie, Lula, Sallie, Sharon, Diane, Gloria, Bunny and Edie along w/his uncles Sammy, Perry, Harvey,Greg and a host of Cuzzins .....
We have pics from our July 4th BBQ at my Cuz Shanna's new home!
We also have pics from Neicy's wedding back n May and I have some pics of my cuz Myra (finally come to ATL for a visit) my uncle Greg and I going to a ole school Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant concert .... we had a ball !!!!
Seeing my family and hanging out w/every1 was great!!!!
But, my bestest highlight of this summer was watching my son participate n a Basketball game !!!! he was awesome!!!!
I was actually n tears!!! I couldn't believe it!!! u had to c Malik 2believe him ....
He was sooooo excited !!!! ....One of my earlier post had 2do with me saying how Malik would probably never be apart of a team!!!!
Well Kill that!!!!! Malik beat more obstacles !!!! He's constantly beating all the odds!!!
Malik is (check this out) also apart of a baseball league .....I knoe!!!! he plays on Saturdays ....look for more pics of his baseball ....games!!!...Malik being part of any type of sports team is a dream come true for me and Shawn .... Seeing these dreams materialize makes me knoe WE R TRULY BLESSED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yo i saw some pics from missi poo camera .unh unh unh.he was lookin like gimmie the roc im goin,lmao.brother leek nis a wile boy.i didnt know he was on a baseball team 2.wow thts wht im talkin bout.he is a athelete like his uncle its n his blood

    ReplyDelete