Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TOP 10 "ONLY MALIK THINGS"

Malik's last week of school I noticed him being as my brother Jr would say..."a lil extra" ....Malik seemed 2b extra giddy, extra happy, extra charming, and a really good boy!!!!
I watched & noticed lil things bout him ....I came up w/a "ONLY MALIK TOP 10 THINGS' ....these r some of the reasons I think Malik was giddy, happy, good ...etc....
ok........here we go ...

#10....thinks he can dribble better than Lebron & Kobe put 2gether

#9......single handely help put the kids/grandkids of the Wendy's & Mickey D's franchise thru college

#8......now needs 2buy stock n both restaurants

#7......grabs the TV guide section from the Sunday paper so he can plan his scheduled programing accordingly

#6......happy 2be outta school

#5......learned how 2work my IPOD (mothers day gift) faster/better than I presently can

#4......Increased my bberry cellphone bill by $45.00 from ordering premium channels of " Scooby Dooby Doo" & NBA LIVE

#3......looks 4 "good job" affirmations after putting on pants, shirt, sneakers independently

#2......thinks the Malls r his personal playground

and the #1 ONLY MALIK THING is how he brings his face close 2urs & puts his hand over on the side of his mouth and makes ttttttt sounds when u say "Malik tell me a secret"....... its hilarious !!!!

LOL>>>>ONLY MALIK!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg.i was cryin jus now cus i remember u tellin me abt him wit the secrets,i can imagine,i miss that loser,i miss that giggle n that unexpected shove n the bac when im not lookin.ima get his ass bac though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can get down there this summer. It's been so long since I've seen my grandson! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete