Monday, April 25, 2011

WHO AM I

Well, I know my name is Cassandra. I am Edna & Charlie's chile 4sho. I've always been a somewhat quiet, follow the rules/stay n my lane type person!
But, lately I find myself doing and saying things that r sooo outta my element @times I hve 2laugh @myself. For example, I appeared in a commercial here in GA. 4 Good Mornings Atlanta....I entered a " why am I beautiful in my 40's" contest, and I say n e thing 2 n e bodie!! I believe it has a lot 2do w/Malik gettin older & not needing Me as much so, I have more time 2do thangs I like>>>>like writing, gettin bck 2my blog, lobbying 4 my boy and livin LIFE!
I will continue 2find ME and discover who I REALLY AM..........ME......CASSANDRA....Edna & Charlie's chile 4sho

1 comment:

  1. Hey mamacita!! Haven't been by the blog in a minute, so I had to drop by with a few words. I miss ya here..and can't wait for you all to switch back..LOL!! Nice pics!! And continue with this bloggin'....it's inspiring me to get back on track with it too;-)

    ReplyDelete