Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DR'S VISIT

Finally .....we saw the doctor,.... After the waiting room experience I realized we had another new Dr. I didn't catch her name (her name is written on forms she gave me)
The new Dr wanted 2take blood test & urine so they could see how Malik was doing ... of course Malik wasnt goin 4it!!! He fought that blood taker ....boyyyeeeee ...then he fought me ..... I excused him...bcuz I figured he was still as angry as I was about the 2n the waiting rm ... boy, is Malik strong!
Bcuz he wouldn't allow the PCT to take his blood, we had 2go to the hospital where they had the equiptment 2strap or hold Malik down 2draw his blood...so we go all the way 2 the hospital and he sat there and let them take his blood w/no problem ....... I looked at him and said "of course u would ....of course u'll allow them 2take blood after we came all the way over here" ....
We have to wait until the potassium and vitiamin D/C levels come back along w/the urine sample and we'll go from there ...
I'm very optimistic the urine & blood samples will all come back good!

No comments:

Post a Comment